Reading, Writing & Re-writing.

Saturday, July 14, 2012


Dear Fema,
I wish that I could say the perfect words to express how I feel, appreciate and cherish you as a person. The words "you are everything to me" does not give justice to the inner committment and appointed importance that my actions so desperately try to impress.

You have been by me for three straight years, and you know all of my imperfections. When I fall short you see my failures, flaws and shortcomings. You have shared the burden of my problems while working hard on my behalf, striving so that we can be happy and live a good life, from now and into the future.

Thanks for making up for all the things that I can't do, and thanks for being on my team and moving forward when I felt like it wasn't possible. You are and will always be amazing to me, and I am so very happy to have you in my life.

Happy birthday birthday girl. . . :)

I love you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment