Reading, Writing & Re-writing.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Spending time w/baby Zac.

In five days baby Zac will be 3 months old. Every day that he grows older and each month that goes by is another reason to celebrate. He's healthy and strong now with the cutest little laughs and I’m so happy that he’s experiencing joy at such a young age.

I will do my best to maintain good health and use all the resources I have to help raise him. It will be challenging but I believe I am up for the task.


Thank you baby Zac for giving me this opportunity. Thank you for coming into our life, laughing, and of course crying when your hungry so that we can meet your needs. I love you baby Zac and I’m so happy seeing you grow.


Baby Zac is enjoying our time together.

I love Zac's legs and feet :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment