Reading, Writing & Re-writing.

Saturday, August 31, 2019



Everything about me in terms of my form (i.e. my characteristics, experiences, thoughts, and feelings), changes over time.





That is the nature of form, it is constantly moving and changing over time - form is impermanent (temporary), and everchanging. 




But I have another side (YOU do too), a side of me that lacks characteristics, experiences, thoughts, and feelings - It is permanent (eternal), it doesn't change, and I consider it to be the actual ME, the me behind my self, the truth, the source, and THE absolute reality.




After all of existence ceases to exist, and after consciousness in the universe ends, my family, my loved ones, and everyone and everything that has ever existed (form), will return to our source, without characteristics, experiences, thoughts, or feelings, and we will remain as one forever, a world without form.



"Know thyself." ~ Socrates



Source(s): 
  1. Photo in Header

0 comments:

Post a Comment