Reading, Writing & Re-writing.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Our family at the Divine Mercy Foundation.

On the way to Davao City we dropped by a religious tourist spot named Divine Mercy. The site consists of a good sized church, a large landscaped park, and a big statue of the legendary Jesus Christ. There is also a place to light candles and some souvenir booths lining the entrance.


I was still sleepy when we got there so I didn't look around that much but I got to sit in a large peaceful church. It was easy to observe the silence and I enjoyed it. Thank you for reading about our travels and I hope you enjoy the photos!


A statue of Jesus Christ at the Divine Mercy Foundation.
The landscaped park at the Divine Mercy Foundation.
Overlooking a beach in the Philippines.
The ocean in the Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment