Reading, Writing & Re-writing.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Emafe's Dad in his store.

I have had a good time since I moved to the Philippines. Distance has been a slight issue since I am far from the friends and family members I grew up with but in terms of self-growth and personal development, I had no choice but to move to the Philippines.

Life is simpler here. Maybe not for everyone but at least it is for me. I learned a lot by being around people who often do more with less. 

Emafe and her Dad are two of the people I learned from. Her Mom, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, friends and everyone else I met in the Philippines taught me a lot too but it is Emafe who helped me appreciate animals, her Father who helped me appreciate plants, and both of them showed dedication towards helping me improve my health, lifestyle and understanding. 

Emafe is a leader, just like her Dad. I'm proud to see their similarities and I love them both.


Renz is practicing his photobombing skills in the background :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment