Reading, Writing & Re-writing.

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Marilou Verzonilla

We met a broker in 2016 who came to our house to discuss a developer that was pre-selling houses in Davao City. We talked about real estate for a while and then she saw our cats. I was in the middle of recovering from an illness at the time and Emafe was two months pregnant. We were also in the process of selling our home. Because of our hardship and unique circumstances we decided to sell our cats. The broker was the perfect candidate and she agreed to adopt them.

Our cats will be taken care of and I'm sure they'll be happy with their new family. But I will always remember my wife’s favorite cat, Toby Boy, the grey cat below. I will also remember my biological Mom (in the photo above).


Toby boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment